We Give Back to Our Central Oregon Communities with Every Loan
At Mann Mortgage, we strive to give back to our communities with every loan we serve. The following programs are some of the ways we support families and special causes in our local communities:
- Veterans continue to be a huge focus of our giving . Mann Mortgage of Central Oregon will continue to support our Veterans. We have started the “Just save 1” project helping Local Veterans that are in trouble. Our goal is to help eliminate Local Veterans from taking their own life. We have a group of friends and Veterans that are not psychologist yet here to listen and possibly help these Veterans. Mann Mortgage is also the Founding Patron of “Camp Patriot” that helps disabled Veterans with opportunities to enjoy the Great Outdoors.
- Relay for Life is close to our hearts. We work with Relay for Life each year and will continue to do so. One of our own has battled the terrible challenges of cancer. We will continue to help the fight.
- Family Access Network . We have helped over 30 families have Thanksgiving over the last 3 years. These families are supported by our local teachers and we too will continue to help these families.
- Golfers for Scholars . We have been the sponsor coordinators for this event for the last two years. During this time, we have helped raise enough money to give out fifty-five $1,000 scholarships. We are helping our local graduates continue their education!
- Chester E. Freeman founded "Camp Eagle Cap ", which takes at-risk kids 7 miles into the wilderness on horses, to cabins built in the 1890's. The camp is a faith-based organization which shows these children that people are out here who truly care. These children have lost a parent or BOTH due to terrible situations. www.campeaglecap.com